Cyber-attacks are becoming increasingly ubiquitous and difficult to deal with. Hackers relentlessly try to exploit common weak passwords. As a result, organizations have to safeguard themselves in this never-ending game of cat and mouse. What if you could avoid weak passwords altogether? However, the native Active Directory environment doesn't provide many options on this front.
In this webinar, Tom Jose, product expert, ManageEngine ADSolutions, will explains how you can strengthen users' passwords by enforcing granular password policies in Active Directory, and other on-premises and cloud applications.
- How group policy password policies work
- Insights into fine-grained password policies (FGPP)
- Easy reporting on both GPO-based and FGPP settings
- What granular password policy settings look like
- How easy it is to setup different password policies in the same AD domain
- Extending the benefits of granular password policies to other on-premises and cloud applications