Without affecting end user's performance, silently troubleshoot endpoint's with the below System Manager tools:
- Kill or stop currently running process in the device.
- Sort the tasks based on users available in the remote computer.
- Export complete Task Manager report in PDF, CSV or XLSX format.
- Access drives and folders in remote computer.
- Add or delete existing files in a single click.
- Transfer files between viewer and remote device silently.
- Get a complete list of devices and drivers associated to each computer.
- Choose to enable/disable the drivers related to the devices instantly.
- Remotely perform actions to start, stop, restart the service.
- Customize the mode of start up for each service for best performance.
- View the report of events logged in a managed computer.
- Get a classified analysis on errors, information messages and warnings to simplify auditing and troubleshooting.
- Remotely view and modify the registry keys along with values in the managed computer.
- Make use of the 'Search option' to identify a key/value/data.
- Export detailed registry report of a managed system for troubleshooting purposes.
- Execute commands used to automate tasks via scripts and batch files
- Perform advanced administrative functions and other DOS operations on managed computers.
- Run cmd with administrative or any specific user privilege.
- Execute advanced scripts using remote Windows PowerShell.
- This will help IT admins to streamline their process of executing policies manually.
- View and manage currently installed software of the computer.
- Uninstall unnecessary software in the remote device directly.
Get a full picture of all the in-built and external hardware attached to the managed computers.
- Get a list of all shared folders by the managed computer with path and description given.
- View and manage the shared folders with it's sessions and open files details.
- Set restrictions for number of users to access the shared folders.
View the list of users in the managed computers along with their current status - active or disabled users.
- View and manage local users and groups of the managed computer.
- Perform actions like adding or removing group and members in group.
View full report of printers connected to the managed computer.
Remotely rename managed computers, be it workgroup or Active Directory domain based setup.