Save the License file when you start the server (Start -> Programs -> ManageEngine SupportCenter
-> Start SupportCenter Server), it will prompt you for a license file.
You can browse and apply the license file that was sent to you.
If the above case does not work then, follow the steps given below,
- Save the license file in one of the directories of the server machine.
- Go to the command prompt (Start -> Run -> command).
- Start the server from the command prompt :
- Move to the bin directory
- cmd> cd <SupportCenter_Home>/bin
Run the script (run.bat)
- It will ask for the license file path
- Enter the full directory path of the license file.
- The server begins to start.
- Shutdown the server
- Open another command prompt
- Go to the bin directory
- Run the script
- After this process you will be able to start the
server using the normal mode (Start -> Programs -> ManageEngine
SupportCenter Plus-> Start Server).