Achieve NIST compliance with EventLog Analyzer
What is the NIST?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is a non-regulatory federal agency within the U.S. Department of Commerce that established the NIST compliance standards. These compliance standards require federal agencies and contractors to adhere to the mandates under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) along with other regulations.
The NIST issues guidelines that are focused on data protection and outline the requirements needed to protect data and enhance the security of the devices, tools, and networks that are used to guard it.
EventLog Analyzer helps you to comply with the NIST Special Publication 800-53 and 800-171 by providing you with out-of-the-box reports.
||Reports in EventLog Analyzer
|Risk Assessment (ID.RA)
- The organization understands the cybersecurity risk to organizational operations (including mission, functions, image, or reputation), organizational assets, and individuals.
- Threat and vulnerability information is received from information-sharing forums and sources.
- Windows Threat Detection from Antivirus
- Symantec DLP Reports
- FireEye Reports
- Malwarebytes Reports
- Symantec EndPoint Reports
- McAfee Reports
- Nessus Vulnerability Reports
- Nexpose Vulnerability Reports
- Qualys Vulnerability Reports
- Nmap Vulnerability Reports
|Data Security (PR.DS)
||Information and records (data) are managed consistent with the organization's risk strategy to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Windows and Unix Logons
- Terminal Service Session
- Windows and Unix User Access
- User Account Validation
- Windows Removable Disk Auditing
- Windows Wireless Network Reports
- File Changes
- MSSQL DDL, DML, and Security Changes
- Oracle DDL, DML, and Security Changes
- Printer Auditing Reports
- MySQL Logon Reports
- MySQL General Statements Reports
- MySQL Database Administrative Statements Report
- DB2 DDL and DML Changes
- Network Device Logon Reports
- Network Device Attack Reports
- Network Device Configuration Reports
- Network Device Security Reports
Risk Assessment (ID.RA)
Achieving information security requires constant monitoring of all the security controls deployed within the organization. These security practices must be well documented and regularly audited for compliance adherence. EventLog Analyzer regularly monitors and generates reports for security solutions from popular vendors such as Symantec, Malwarebytes, McAfee, and more.
These reports include details such as:
- Threats detected by various security solutions in the organization's network.
- Policy changes made on endpoint devices.
- Statuses of ports on every system in the network.
- And much more.
EventLog Analyzer also has correlation capabilities and processes vulnerability information from AlienVault OTX and STIX/TAXII-based feeds, making it a robust threat intelligence platform.
Data Security (PR.DS)
This program is primarily aimed at providing a structured process for storing, processing, and transmitting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) using non-federal systems. This can be done by using architectural design concepts by storing CUIs in their security domain (e.g., implementing firewalls or other network protection devices) and enforcing strong security configurations with continuous monitoring.
Eventlog Analyzer lets you monitor and generate reports for security requirements such as:
- Tracking access permissions and auditing logons to file servers and networks.
- Protecting databases from unauthorized access, modifications, and deletion.
- Controlling and monitoring the use of removable devices and printers.
Apart from generating reports, you can also set alerts and automated responses for specific events to prevent further damage. For example, automatically trigger emails to the administrators when removable media is detected in important file servers.
Ensure NIST compliance with EventLog Analyzer
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here
Comply with the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates viz., PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, and more with predefined reports & alerts. Customize existing reports or build new reports to meet internal security needs.
EventLog Analyzer offers log management, file integrity monitoring, and real-time event correlation capabilities in a single console that help meeting SIEM needs, combat security attacks, and prevent data breaches.
Monitor critical changes to confidential files/folders with real-time alerts. Get detailed information such as 'who made the change, what was changed, when and from where' with predefined reports.
Centrally manage log data from sources across the network. Get predefined reports and real-time alerts that help meeting the security, compliance, and operational needs.
Centrally collect log data from Windows servers or workstations, Linux/Unix servers, network devices viz., routers, switches, & firewalls, and applications using agent less or agent based methods.
Perform in-depth forensic analysis to backtrack attacks and identify the root cause of incidents. Save search queries as alert profile to mitigate future threats.
Need Features? Tell Us
If you want to see additional features implemented in EventLog Analyzer, we would love to hear. Click here to continue