Download Log360 UEBA Service Packs
Choose your current product build number How do I find my build number?
4000 to 4016
- Step 1. Download and install the latest service pack 188.8.131.52 (Build 4020)
We strongly recommend that you back up Log360 UEBA before upgrading to the latest version. This helps prevent accidental loss of data.
- 1 Shut down Log360 UEBA.
- If the product runs as an application, click Start → All Programs → Log360UEBA → Stop Log360UEBA.
- If the product runs as a Windows service, click Start → Run → type "services.msc" → Stop ManageEngine Log360UEBA.
- 2 Backup Log360 UEBA by zipping the contents of the <Log360UEBA> directory.
- 3 Open Command Prompt and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under the <Log360UEBA>\bin directory.
- For Windows Server 2008 and higher operating systems with User Account Control enabled, start the Command Prompt as an administrator (right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator)
- 4 Click on “Browse” select the downloaded PPM file. Now click on “Install”.
- 5 Please wait until the upgrade completes. Please do not terminate the Service Pack upgrade process prematurely
- 6 Click Close and then Exit to quit the Update Manager tool.
- 7 Start Log360UEBA.
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start → All Programs → Log360UEBA → Start Log360UEBA.
- If the product runs as a Windows service, click on Start → Run → type "services.msc" → Start ManageEngine Log360 UEBA.
- If you need to apply more than one service pack, follow the same instructions for each installation and then start Log360 UEBA after every upgrade.
- Do not interrupt or cancel the upgrade process. If the upgrade fails, please contact the Log360 UEBA support team.
How do I find my current build number?
- Log in to the Log360 UEBA web client.
- Click the License link at the top right corner.
- You can find the build number in the License Details window that opens.
How do I find out my Build number?
- 1Log in to the Log360 UEBA web client, and click the “License” link in the top pane.
- 2Your Log360 UEBA build number is mentioned next the “Product version”.