Discover Individual Devices
You might have added more devices to your network and may therefore need to forcefully discover these devices. You can discover such devices on demand by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings → Discovery → Add Device / Server.
- Type either the IP Address or the Device Name of the device to be discovered.
- Click on the Ping icon near the Device Name / IP Address section to ping the device and check its availability.
- Select the required Credentials.
- Click on Add Device to start discovery
Looking for how to add a Linux device using SSH key based credential? Click here.