Unable to upload files from the Nominated System (NS) to the Red Hat portal
You can see the error message if you are unable to upload files to the Patch Manager Plus server.
This error will be shown when:
- There are problems in Patch Manager Plus agent reaching the Patch Manager Plus server. Refer here for resolutions.
- The Patch Manager Plus server should always be up and running in the network. The server might not be reachable in the following scenarios:
- Patch Manager Plus Server has been Stopped
- Patch Manager Plus Server has been configured with a new IP address
- Patch Manager Plus Server has been migrated
- Computer on which Patch Manager Plus has been installed has been shutdown
- Ports blocked on the firewall of the Patch Manager Plus Server
The following steps will help resolving the issues:
- Read the knowledge base to resolve communication failure between the Patch Manager Plus agent and server.
- Ensure Patch Manager Plus server is reachable. Verify if the steps are followed to ensure the reachability of the server.
- Contact support if the agent-server communication problem still exists.
In case you are not able to troubleshoot the error, and the problem still persists, then contact support team with the Log files.