Applying ADAudit Plus Service Pack
Checking ADAudit Plus Build number
Log in to the ADAudit Plus web client, and click the 'License' link in the top pane. You will find the 'Build no:' mentioned below the 'Product version:' This is the build number of the currently installed ADAudit Plus.
Applying Service Pack
- Stop the ADAudit Plus Service.
- Backup the existing ADAudit Plus installation:
- Zip the entire folder contents, eg., <Installation_Folder>\ManageEngine\ADAudit Plus (OR)
- At least take a backup of the database. To take database backup,
- Goto <Installation_Folder>\ManageEngine\ADAudit Plus\bin
- Execute "backupDB.bat" in a command prompt.
- Now run the 'UpdateManager.bat' file under <Installation_Folder>\ManageEngine\ADAudit Plus\bin folder.
|For Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 computers with UAC enabled, Execute 'UpdateManager.bat' as 'Run As Administrator'
- 'Browse' and 'Install' the downloaded PPM file.
- Please wait until the upgrade completes. Please do not terminate the Service Pack upgrade process prematurely.
Copyright © 2022, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.