Error 53000 - Conditional Access policy requires a compliant device, and the device is not compliant. Have the user enroll their device with an approved MDM provider like Intune
About Azure Activity sign-in activity reports:
Azure Active Directory's reporting tool generates 'Sign-in activity' reports that give you insights on who has performed the tasks that are enlisted in the Audit logs.
- All Sign-in activity reports can be found under the Activity section of Azure Active Directory.
- The default list view of Audit logs can be customized by adding additional fields.
- The reports can also be filtered to let you view only the activities that are relevant.
- Here is an example of how a sign-in activity report looks like:
Conditional access policy requires a compliant device, and the device provided is not compliant. Ask the user to enroll their device with an approved MDM provider like Intune.
Auditing Azure AD environments with ADAudit Plus:
ADAudit Plus offers change monitoring for your Azure AD environment with the following features:
- Correlated view across hybrid environments
- Real-time alerts
- Schedulable reports
- Autonomous change remediation
- Comprehensive search
- Out-of-the-box compliance reports
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools