How to check SQL version from Management studio?
Step 1 -Right click on the instance name and select Properties.
Step 2 -In the general section you will see information such as the "Product version" or "Version" , which gives you a number of the version that is installed.
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools