How to export event viewer logs?
Export as CSV
- Open Event Viewer (Run → eventvwr.msc).
- Locate the log to be exported.
- Select the logs that you want to export, right-click on them and select "Save All Events As".
- Enter a file name that includes the log type and the server it was exported from.
- Save as a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file.
Archive all the logs from Windows in a zip file
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs
- Archive (ZIP\7z\RAR) the entire contents of the Logs folder.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools