How to get to Local Security Policy?
- Log on to the computer with administrative rights.
- Click Start →Programs →Administrative Tools, and then click Local Security Policy. This opens the Local Security Settings console.
- Open the items in the tree to find the policy that is to be changed..
- Double-click the policy, make the change, and then click OK.
- Close the Local Security Policy Settings console.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools