Event ID 1074: System has been shutdown by a process/user.
|Description||This event is written when an application causes the system to restart, or when the user initiates a restart or shutdown by clicking Start or pressing CTRL+ALT+DELETE, and then clicking Shut Down.|
- ADAudit Plus provides real time alerts and detailed reports when the system shuts down unexpectedly.
- These reports contain details like the name of the user or process that caused the system to shut down, along with the time the shutdown occurred.
Event 1074 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10