Event ID 2889: LDAP bind.
|Description||The event is logged whenever a client makes an LDAP bind that this directory Server is not configured to reject.|
The event logs the following information:
- Client IP address
- Number of simple binds performed without SSL/TLS
- Number of Negotiate / Kerberos / NTLM / Digest binds without signing
- ADAudit Plus generates reports to inform the administrator when a LDAP bind occurs.
- These reports can also be modelled as alerts to notify the administrator via E-mail or SMS.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools