Event ID 4660: Delete object.
|Description||This is a Data ONTAP event. An object(file or directory) has been deleted. Data ONTAP generates this event when a Windows client attempts to delete the object (file or directory).|
Data ONTAP audits the above SMB file and folder access event to interpret results from the converted audit event logs.
- ADAudit Plus offers in built reports that collect logs in real time and presents it to the administrator whenever any object has been deleted.
- The reports provide details about the object that was deleted, who deleted it and when the action was performed.
Event 4660 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Corresponding event in Windows Server 2003 and earlier versions - 564
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools