Event ID 6005: The event log service was started.
|Description||The event is logged at boot time noting that the Event Log service was started.|
- With the help of ADAudit Plus, administrators can be notified in real time whenever the event log service starts.
- The reports give detailed information about when the event log service was started and which domain controller it was started in.
Event 6005 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10