Event ID 6006: The event log service was stopped.
|Description||The event is logged at boot time noting that the Event Log service was stopped.|
- With the help of ADAudit Plus, administrators can be notified in real time whenever the event log service stops.
- The reports give detailed information about when the event log service was stopped and which domain controller it was stopped in.
Event 6006 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Thanks for visiting. Before you leave, check out our guide on the 8 most critical Windows security events you must monitor.
Thank you for your interest!
We’ve sent the guide to your inbox.
Thank you for visiting.
Before you leave, check out our guide on the 8 most critical Windows security events you must monitor.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools