Event ID 6006: The event log service was stopped.
|Description||The event is logged at boot time noting that the Event Log service was stopped.|
- With the help of ADAudit Plus, administrators can be notified in real time whenever the event log service stops.
- The reports give detailed information about when the event log service was stopped and which domain controller it was stopped in.
Event 6006 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools