Password Manager Pro - High Availability
In mission-critical environments, one of the crucial requirements is to provide un-interrupted access to passwords. PMP provides the 'High Availability' feature just to ensure this.
How does High Availability work?
- There will be redundant PMP server and database instances
- One instance will be the Primary and all users will be connected with primary only
- The other instance will act as Secondary/Standby
- At any point of time data in both Primary and Secondary will be in sync with each other. The data replication happens through a secure, encrypted channel
- When Primary server goes down, the Secondary will offer emergency access to the users, until the primary server is brought back to service. The changes made in the database in the intervening period will be automatically synchronized upon connection restoration