Two factor authentication
An additional protective layer for user authentication ensures that only the right people
have access to your sensitive resources. Password Manager Pro introduces this extra level
of security through two-factor authentication for access to the application's web interface.
Password Manager Pro provides multiple options for both authentication levels. The
available options for primary authentication include local, AD or LDAP, RADIUS server, or
Similarly, you can use the following methods for the second factor:
- PhoneFactor - This leading global provider of phone-based TFA enables simple and
effective security by placing a confirmation call to your phone during the login
- Unique password through email - Authenticate by emailing users unique passwords.
The passwords validate the user for one login session and then expire.
- RSA SecurID - Integrate RSA SecurID with Password Manager Pro to generate a
one-time validation token that changes every 60 seconds.
- Google Authenticator - Time-based numeric tokens developed by Google can be
received by installing the Google Authenticator app on your smart phone or tablet
- RADIUS-compliant TFA - Leverage the authentication mechanisms of any
RADIUS-compliant system, such as Vasco Digipass, to create one-time passwords.