ADSelfService Plus Service Pack Installation
Make sure that you take backups before migrating; and apply the service packs given under the upgrade path one by one, in the same order.
For Builds Older Than 5000, Click Here
Service Pack Installation Steps:
Follow steps 1 through 9 to apply the service pack.
- Shut down ADSelfService Plus
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start --› All Programs --› ADSelfService Plus --› Stop ADSelfService Plus.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start --› Run --› type "services.msc" --› Stop "ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus".
- Execute the stopDB.bat file under <ADSelfService Plus>\bin directory.
- Backup ADSelfService Plus by zipping the contents of <ADSelfService Plus> directory.
- In case of MS SQL Database Server, take a backup of the database also.
- Open Command Prompt and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <ADSelfService Plus>\bin directory.
For Windows Vista, Server 2008 and higher machines with User Account Control enabled, start the Command Prompt as an administrator (right-click Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator')
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click on Install for the service pack. Depending on the amount of data to be migrated, the installation procedure may take a few minutes. Please do not terminate prematurely.
- Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- Start ADSelfService Plus.
|Note:If you need to apply more than one service pack, follow the same instructions for each installation.
|How do I find out my Current build number?
- Log in to the ADSelfService Plus web client.
- Click on the License link at the top right corner.
- Find the Build number.
|You can contact ADSelfService Plus Support at any time for assistance in upgrading ADSelfService Plus to the latest version.