How service desk managers can better prepare for the GDPR.
Unless you've been on a mission to Mars and missed a few headlines this past year, you probably already know that the GDPR is coming into effect on May 25th. Though we're sure you understand the significance of the GDPR, it can be
difficult to fully grasp this regulation's strict rules. Since the GDPR affects every function of an organization that deals with personal data, IT service desks have a significant role to play in leading their organization towards
Join our webinar to explore important GDPR principles and how they will impact your IT service desk.
Here are a few things you ll learn about:
- The types of personal data used in the context of IT service management
- How this data is used in IT service desks
- Which GDPR rights your end users can exercise
- Precautions to take when dealing with personal data
- How you can leverage ServiceDesk Plus to prepare for GDPR compliance
Meet our speaker:
Rajesh Ganesan (@rajesh05) is the director of product management at ManageEngine. He has over 20 years' experience in building enterprise IT products around security,
access management, and service management. He spends as much time as possible interacting with thousands of customers around the world and is passionate about solving IT problems with a simple, yet effective, approach.