How to add an user to a SharePoint site?
- SharePoint 2013
- An existing SharePoint site.
- A SharePoint user.
- 1 Open the SharePoint site to which you wish to add users.
- 2 Click on Site Actions (gear icon) and then select Site Settings.
- 3 Under the Users and Permissions category, click Site Permissions → Permissions → Grant Permissions.
- 4 In the given Invite people to field, enter the user's email address or username and select the appropriate user from the drop down menu that appears.
- 5 Choose the permission that should be granted to the user from Show Options, and click on Share.
The user will now be created with the specified permissions.
Audit changes made to users with the "User and Groups report" from SharePoint Manager Plus.
- An overview of SharePoint
- How to create a SharePoint group?
- How to change SharePoint group permissions?
- How to check permissions of SharePoint users and groups?
- How to configure audit logging for a SharePoint site collection?
- How to check the size of a SharePoint site?
- How to check the size of SharePoint storage?
- How to migrate sharepoint on premises to online?