How to configure audit logging for a SharePoint site collection?
- SharePoint 2013
- 1 Go to Settings &rarr Site settings.
- 2 Under the Site Collection Administration section, select Site collection audit settings.
Note: The Site Collection Administration section will be unavailable, if you do not have the necessary permissions.
- 3 Select the events you want to audit in the Documents, items, lists, libraries, and site sections./li>
- 4 Click OK.
You can easily manage your audit settings with SharePoint Manager Plus for both SharePoint on-premises and online with SharePoint Manager Plus.
- An overview of SharePoint
- How to add an user to a SharePoint site?
- How to create a SharePoint group?
- How to change SharePoint group permissions?
- How to check permissions of SharePoint users and groups?
- How to check the size of a SharePoint site?
- How to check the size of SharePoint storage?
- How to migrate sharepoint on premises to online?