How to check the size of a SharePoint site?
- SharePoint 2013
- An existing SharePoint site
- 1 Open the SharePoint site.
- 2 Click on Site Actions (gear icon) and then go to Site Settings → Site Collection Administration.
- 3 Click on the Storage Metrics page to view a list of all the sites and their sizes.
- An overview of SharePoint
- How to add an user to a SharePoint site?
- How to create a SharePoint group?
- How to change SharePoint group permissions?
- How to check permissions of SharePoint users and groups?
- How to configure audit logging for a SharePoint site collection?
- How to check the size of SharePoint storage?
- How to migrate sharepoint on premises to online?