Configuring DHCP in Fortigate firewall
To configure the filename and next-server details for DHCP in Fortigate firewall for IPv4 BOOTP/ PXE, follow the steps given below,
- From your Fortigate firewall interface, navigate to Interfaces.
- Under Advanced Settings -> Next Bootstrap Server, provide the IP address of the PXE server.
- Then under Additional DHCP options, create a new option -> add the file name -> select option 67.
- This value (67) is to be added based on the boot mode. i.e, boot/pxeboot.n12 for legacy boot mode. To boot the machines via UEFI mode, for 64-bit computers enter the value as EFI/Boot/bootx64.efi and for 32-bit computers enter the value as EFI/Boot/bootia32.efi.
- Now click OK to save this.
boot/pxeboot.n12, EFI/Boot/bootx64.efi and EFI/Boot/bootia32.efi are case sensitive.
Related Documents :