NetFlow - OpManager Integration
NetFlow Analyzer can seamlessly integrate with the network monitoring tool, OpManager, one of ZOHO Corp.'s ManageEngine suite of products. If you are using both OpManager and NetFlow Analyzer in your network, you can automatically view LAN device details along with the detailed interface traffic reports of NetFlow Analyzer from OpManager. From the interface snapshot page, a link to access the NetFlow Analyzer's traffic reports is provided.
- Both OpManager and NetFlow Analyzer must be up and running in your network.
- The interface whose traffic you would like to monitor must be discovered in both OpManager and NetFlow Analyzer.
- The NetFlow Analyzer settings must be properly configured in OpManager.
To configure the NetFlow Analyzer Settings in OpManager
- Click Admin tab
- From Global Settings column, click Add-On/Products Settings
- Click NetFlow Settings icon in this screen
- Type the following NetFlow Analyzer server details:
- Server Name
- Port (default is 8080)
- User Name
- Polling Interval in mins
- Save the settings.
After configuring the settings, you can follow the steps given below to see the detailed reports:
- Go to the Routers Map
- Click the required router to see its snapshot page
- Scroll down and click the interface whose traffic report
you would like to see
- The interface snapshot page is displayed
- In the Interface Traffic details column, click the NetFlow
Analyzer icon. You will see the detailed traffic report.
Note: You will be prompted to log on with the NetFlow
Analyzer's administrator user name and password the first
time you view the report.
"NetFlow Analyzer has helped us reduce the time taken to isolate and
contain threats like worms and virus attacks. It has also helped us to solve network incidents faster, and do better capacity planning."
Fred Hassard, Sr. Network Engineer, Adventist Health