Privileged Password Management for MSPs - Password Manager Pro MSP Edition
Industry-First Software for MSPs in the Privileged Identity Management Space, with Enterprise-Class Features
Password Manager Pro is a secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. Password Manager Pro's MSP Edition allows service providers to centrally manage the privileged passwords of their clients through a fully automated, policy-driven approach. This ensures MSPs are able to offer critical data protection above and beyond their clients’ best practice security guidelines for sensitive information and also helps them demonstrate to their customers that the critical data are being securely handled.
Using the MSP Edition of Password Manager Pro, MSPs can
- securely manage the privileged passwords of their customers' IT assets from a single console, yet achieve complete segregation
- safely share passwords between MSP administrators and their respective customers
- ensure that users only get access to the passwords they own or ones that are shared with them
- have the flexibility to entrust the control of the password vault to the MSP administrator, the end user or both, as desired
- get comprehensive audit trails and reports on 'who', 'what' and 'when' password access information
The MSP Edition is completely aligned with the business goals of MSPs - no configuration effort, affordable and highly secure.
The MSP edition features all the password management features and security measures of the existing ManageEngine Password Manager Pro.
- AD/LDAP Integration - Users or user groups can be imported from Windows Active Directory or LDAP from the customer network and the authentication mechanism leveraged.
- First-in-Class Remote Login - MSPs can launch highly secure, reliable and completely emulated Windows RDP, SSH and Telnet sessions from a browser without any plug-in or agent software.
- Privileged Session Recording - Privileged sessions launched from the product can be video recorded, archived and played back for forensic audits.
- Real-Time Alerts - Real-time alerts on the occurrence of various password events enabling integration with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- High Availability Architecture - Uninterrupted access to enterprise passwords through the deployment of redundant server and database instances.
"Password Manager Pro is an excellent choice for password management.
The application is reliable, dependable, and the support is fantastic. I am confident in the security the application provides at a fraction of the cost of alternatives."
Don Garvey, Director of Operations BlueVault, USA.