MSP Evaluation Edition allows you to try with 3 administrators for 30 days. You can manage unlimited resources and evaluate all features of MSP Enterprise Edition.
Password Manager Pro is now available on
There are three license types:
- Evaluation download valid for 30 days capable of supporting a maximum of 3 administrators
- Free Edition licensed software allows you to have 1 administrator and manage up to 10 resources and 5 client organizations. Valid forever.
- Registered Version - Licensing is based on two factors:
- Number of Administrators
- Type of Edition - MSP Standard, MSP Premium or MSP Enterprise
- Add-on (Optional)
Password Manager Pro comes with five user roles - Administrator, Password Administrator, Privileged Administrator, Password Auditor and Password User. The term 'administrator' denotes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. So, licensing restricts the number of administrators as a whole, which includes Administrators, Password Administrators and Privileged Administrators. There is no restriction on the number of Password Users and Password Auditors. To get more details on the five user roles, refer this section of our help documentation.
- MSP Standard Edition - If your requirement is to have a secure, password repository to store your passwords and selectively share them among enterprise users, Standard Edition would be ideal.
- MSP Premium Edition - Apart from storing and sharing your passwords, if you wish to have enterprise-class password management features such as remote password synchronization, password alerts and notifications, application-to-application password management, reports, high-availability and others, Premium edition would be the best choice.
- MSP Enterprise Edition - If you require more enterprise-class features like auto discovery of privileged accounts, life cycle management of SSH keys and SSL certificates, integration with ticketing systems and SIEM solutions, jump server configuration, application-to-application password management, out-of-the-box compliance reports, SQL server / cluster as backend database, Enterprise edition would be ideal.
- Key Manager Plus add-on - If you require life cycle management functions for SSH keys and SSL certificates in your environment, the Key Manager Plus add-on will perfectly meet your needs. Key Manager Plus is ManageEngine’s key and certificate management solution. Features offered with this add-on in Password Manager Pro include automated SSH/SSL discovery, SSH key pair lifecycle management, CSR process management, certificate deployment and tracking, SSL vulnerability scanning, and certificate expiration alerts. The add-on licensing is based on the number of SSH keys and SSL certificates you want to manage.
Password Management Features Matrix