ManageEngine Endpoint Central
What is Unified Endpoint Management & Security?
Unified Endpoint Management & Security is a tool that helps IT to manage, audit, monitor, and secure your endpoints. UEMS integrates the administration of devices that are mobile as well as those that are located in stationary locations, in addition to the built-in security features. The management operations include distributing software and OS, installing patches, collecting asset details, device provisioning, and enforcing security policies.
Why Unified Endpoint Management & Security is important?
Now that businesses are operating in the digital landscape, it becomes imperative for the IT teams to keep them live and running for maximum productivity. Under such circumstances, UEMS solutions can be helpful in the following ways:
- Greater ROI: Instead of relying on multiple point products for specific business case, a unified tool will address all the business use-case and eliminates the unnecessary cost invested in the operations.
- Unified Agent: When multiple agents are installed on endpoints to meet all the business use-case, the endpoint performance will deteriorate. When replaced with a unified agent, the machine performance is not tampered, however, the operations and security standards are maintained.
- IT Automation: This eliminates the excessive manual hours invested in performing the endpoint operations, yielding better results.
- Enhanced User Experience: This provides a proactive measure to cater for the end-user requirements and endpoint performance enhancements. UEMS ensures that the employees have a seamless experience working with their devices.
- Actionable Insights: UEMS solutions provide real-time data on your network which can be leveraged to take right action at the right time.
- Data visibility and Integrity: When all the information is populated to a single source, IT teams will have easy access to the data and analyze them with more details. This creates better data visibility and helps them secure the data better.
- Compliance: You can achieve the compliance standards regulated by your business management easily through these centralized solutions.
- Integrate seamlessly: Integrate and collaborate with adjacent tools to keep your end-users engaged and highly productive. This includes integrating with ITSM tools, threat detection systems, business analytics tools, and lot more.
What is Endpoint Central?
Endpoint Central is a unified endpoint management & security solution, which caters for the most commonly used operating system such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and ChromeOS. Endpoint Central has been in this domain for more than 15 years and recognized by leading analysts for it's capability to manage and secure endpoints throughout their lifecycle. Here is the list of features supported by Endpoint Central for your business:
If you are unable to access any of these modules in Endpoint Central Cloud, kindly contact support.
The below modules are applicable only for Endpoint Central On-Premises and not currently supported on Cloud