Download a free copy of the IDC MarketScape UEM report to get a complete grasp of the current UEM landscape and decide which endpoint management software is right for your IT.
" ManageEngine's products are capable of managing an extremely broad range of enterprise endpoints "
The way businesses operate has been redefined by the rapid rise in the number and diversity of endpoints used in enterprises. Additionally, with devices becoming progressively varied in form and function, enterprises these days are increasingly looking to a unified endpoint management (UEM) model for controlling a wide range of enterprise devices including desktops, laptops, phones, and tablets.
Recognizing the shift in endpoint management trends, International Data Corporation (IDC) has released their latest IDC MarketScape: Worldwide UEM Vendor 2017 Assessment report. This report is designed to help organizations select an appropriate UEM solution by providing a list of vendors in the industry.
Here at Zoho/ManageEngine, we're honoured to be named as a Major Player in the IDC assessment of the UEM landscape. According to the IDC MarketScape, they made that call based on our:
- Strong single-console capability for all device management functions, including device tracking, configuration, and policy implementation (for both security and application polices).
- Robust adjacent management solutions like IT asset management, PCLM, virtual client computing (VCC), system imaging/management, identity and access management, and PC endpoint security solutions in the areas of enhanced Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange, and Office 365 management, reporting, and auditing capabilities.
According to the UEM report, the key measures of success for UEM software include:
- Core support for key PC operating systems.
- Unified console and management interfaces.
- Strong portfolio of adjacent and complementary IT products, services, and solutions.
- PC/mobile application management functionality.
- Scalability and cloud-based delivery capabilities.
- Flexible or user-centric pricing models.
- Support organizations built for UEM.