24091: Issued a back up certificate command
A certificate is a digitally signed security object that contains a public key and in some cases, a private key, of an SQL server. Event 24091 occurs when a command to back up a certificate of an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the SQL server certificate).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.