24109: Issued a change database object command
Event 24109 occurs when a command to change a database object in an SQL server has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Name of the server in which the database object is changed.
- Database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the database object).