24147: Issued a change database owner command
Event 24147 occurs when a command to change the owner of a database in an SQL server has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. It is generated by the DATABASE_OWNERSHIP_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and new owner of the target object (in this case, the database).