24116: Issued a change schema command
A schema is a distinct namespace that aids separation, management, and ownership of database objects. It is a collection of schema objects such as tables, views, indexes, procedures, and more. Event 24116 occurs when a command to change a schema in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the schema).