24146: Issued a change server object owner command
The owner of an object in an SQL server has irrevocable permissions on the object. Event 24146 occurs when a command to change the owner of an SQL server object has been issued. It is generated by the SERVER_OBJECT_OWNERSHIP_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, type and new owner of the target object (in this case, the server object).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools