24157: Issued a change XML schema collection owner command
XML schema collections allow users to collect XML schema definitions, which can later be used to validate XML instances. Event 24157 occurs when a command to change the owner of an XML schema collection in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the SCHEMA_OBJECT_OWNERSHIP_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and new owner of the target object (in this case, the XML schema collection).