24129: Issued a delete application role command
An application role is a database principal that can be assigned its own set of permissions. It grants those permissions to users who connect to the database through such applications. The user's default permissions will get overridden by those of the application role. Event 24129 occurs when a command to delete an application role in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_PRINCIPAL_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the application role).