24088: Issued a create certificate command
A certificate is a digitally signed security object that contains a public key and in some cases, a private key, of an SQL server. Event 24088 occurs when a command to create a certificate for an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Database associated with the event..
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the SQL server certificate).