24103: Issued a create database symmetric key command
A symmetric key uses the same password to both encrypt and decrypt data. Event 24103 occurs when a command to create a symmetric key for a database in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Name of the server in which the database, for which a symmetric key is to be created, is present.
- Database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the symmetric key).