24097: Issued a create database master key command
The database master key is a symmetric key used to encrypt the other keys and certificates in the database, and thereby protect them. Event 24097 occurs when a command to create a master key for a database in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Name of the server in which the database, for which a master key is to be created, is present.
- Database associated with the event.
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools