24097: Issued a create database master key command
The database master key is a symmetric key used to encrypt the other keys and certificates in the database, and thereby protect them. Event 24097 occurs when a command to create a master key for a database in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Name of the server in which the database, for which a master key is to be created, is present.
- Database associated with the event.