24064: Issued a create server cryptographic provider command
Event 24064 occurs when a command to create a cryptographic provider for an SQL server has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the SERVER_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Name of the target object (in this case, the SQL server).