24095: Issued a delete asymmetric key command
In Public Key Cryptography (PKI), a public key and private key are created. The private key is kept a secret, whereas the public key can be distributed to others. Since these two keys are different, they are asymmetric. Event 24095 occurs when a command to delete an asymmetric key of an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the asymmetric key).