24087: Issued a delete database command
Event 24087 occurs when a command to delete a database from an SQL server has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. It is generated by the DATABASE_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Name of the server on which the deleted database existed.
- ID and Database associated with the event.