24105: Issued a delete database symmetric key command
A symmetric key uses the same password to both encrypt and decrypt data. Event 24105 occurs when a command to delete the symmetric key of a database in an SQL server has been issued. It is generated by the DATABASE_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Name of the server in which the database, whose symmetric key is to be deleted, is present.
- Database associated with the event.
- ID and name of the target object (in this case, the symmetric key).