24252: Issued deny schema object permissions with cascade command
A schema is a distinct namespace that aids separation, management, and ownership of database objects. Schema is a collection of objects such as tables, views, indexes, procedures, and more. Event 24252 occurs when a command to deny schema object permissions (including cascade of permissions) to a user has been issued. It is generated by the SCHEMA_OBJECT_PERMISSION_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and permission bitmask of the target object (in this case, the schema object).