24078: Issued a disable server principal command
An SQL server principal is an entity that can request server resources. Every server principal in SQL has a security identifier. Event 24078 occurs when a command to disable an SQL server principal has been issued. It is generated by the SERVER_PRINCIPAL_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- ID, name and type of the target object (in this case, the SQL server login).
MS SQL Server Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.