24145: Issued an impersonate within database scope command
Event 24145 occurs when a command to switch the execution context of the database session to another specific login has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the DATABASE_PRINCIPAL_IMPERSONATION_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Server login and database user of the original context.
- ID and database user of the target context.