24144: Issued an impersonate within server scope command
Event 24144 occurs when a command to switch the execution context of the SQL server session to another specific login has been issued. Action groups consist of all the relevant events together, making it easy for an administrator to identify an event's type just by looking at its action group. This event is generated by the SERVER_PRINCIPAL_IMPERSONATION_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Login of the original context.
- ID and login of the target context.