24283: Issued insert command
Event 24283 occurs when an insert command has been issued in a database of an SQL server. It is generated by the Database-level_audit_actions action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server and database associated with the event.
- ID, name, and type of the target object (in this case, the database object).
- Schema context in which action occurred.