24073: Issued a map server credential to login command
Crendentials are used to authenticate users and provide the access (or connect them) to resources that are outside SQL server. Event 24073 occurs when a command to map a server credential to login has been issued. It is generated by the SERVER_OBJECT_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Important information can be derived from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Server associated with the event.
- Name of the target object (in this case, the SQL server credential).